Changing of Filter 1
1. Shut off the water supply (shut off valve located under the sink)
2. Flip up the safety switch either located in the back of the machine or the front of the machine.
3. Drain the faucet attached to the Spring Aqua machine to make sure that the water supply has been shut off.
4. Open front and door.
5. Remove and replace filter # 1 with a simple turn and remove.
6. Turn the safety switch is down (cotton ball) if it popped up that means water dripped into the base from the process of filter change which will expand the cotton ball in the safety switch causing it to shut.
7. Turn on the water supply
8. Flush for 2 mins both sides.
Click here for the PDF version